SHIPPING & DELIVERY
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
In most cases your order will be shipped 1-2 days after your order has been received for items in stock. Most pre-order pieces will be ready for dispatch in 1-2 weeks and custom pieces in 6-8 weeks. We promise to communicate clearly any unforeseen delays that may happen on our side.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY COSTS AND OPTIONS?
We offer a number of delivery options, and you can choose to have your order delivered to your home or work address.
Standard delivery - $20 (TBD)
Priority delivery - $50 (3-14 days delivery)
Express delivery - $100 (1-5 days delivery)
NOTE: Due to the rapidly evolving status of the COVID-19 pandemic, orders may exceed regular shipping timelines due to courier delays. This is completely out of our control and we will not be held responsible for such delays.
All orders above $750 will receive free shipping
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time and in full. However please note that during peak demand times such as Christmas and Black Friday, deliveries may take longer than expected.
FOUNDGlobal currently uses DHL and Asendia for orders shipped from Switzerland and UPS for orders shipped from the USA.
Some of our ranges are drop-shipped directly from the designer. We will do our best to indicate when this is applicable within the product detail information.
EVERY ORDER IS TRACKED
For maximum peace of mind, all orders are sent with tracking. You can easily track your order on the relevant courier website with the tracking code we automatically send to you on your shipping confirmation.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER TO?
We currently deliver internationally with the exception of Europe.
Our Europe specific site will be launching soon. If you wish to be kept updated on when this service becomes available please register for our mailing list. For any other inquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY ADDITIONAL DUTIES & TAXES?
All international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities.
Please be aware that FOUNDglobal does not have control for any duties, customs or taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to.
We have integrated a Zonos plug-in to help predict duties for your home country, however we recommend you check your local customs website for estimated costs.
WHAT IF YOU ARE OUT WHEN YOUR ORDER ARRIVES?
If you are out when the parcel arrives, a delivery attempt will be registered on your tracking (provided in your Shipping Confirmation Email). You will then be able to contact the courier directly via the details provided on their tracking page in order to rearrange delivery for a time more convenient for you or to arrange a collection (if available).
- All returns must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Our products are handmade in small batches. Therefore, slight irregularities may occur from piece to piece. We see this as part of the story and human element of our brands and we will not accept returns on this basis.
- Custom made pieces cannot be returned, except in very exceptional circumstances at the discretion of FOUNDglobal.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Upon receipt of returned goods, FOUNDglobal reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- A $20 shipping and restocking fee will be deducted from your total refunded amount for Domestic Orders.
- A $65 shipping and restocking fee will be deducted from your total refunded amount for International Orders.
EXCHANGE POLICY:We offer free returns and restocking with exchanges.
- Please contact us directly at email@example.com to arrange an exchange.